Positive Writers Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Positive Writers Group

A forum for writers that encourage, inspire, motivate, uplift, empower, cheer, enliven and/or influence our readers.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt S Law

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matt S Law Empty Matt S Law Tue May 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Matt S Law

Admin

Hi, my name is Matt S. Law. I grew up in Hawaii, which insulated me from the negative in the rest of the world.

I always wanted to write a book about success, but like most people in this country, I rationalized that I was too busy. But coming to the realization that nothing in my life would change until I changed it, I set aside one 15 minute block of time every day just to write.

After about two weeks of that process, I thought "this would be a good idea for a book." After 387 days, I finished my first book, It Takes 15 Minutes to Change Your Life.

Finishing one book was the catalyst that allowed me to free up more of my time. Currently I am working on a second book, with plans to write at least three more. I also develop online businesses and am an occasional actor.

http://mattslaw.wordpress.com/

2Matt S Law Empty Re: Matt S Law Sun May 19, 2013 7:05 am

Andre2013

Matt, it was good to meet you. I appreciate your putting this group together and hope that it will be a benefit to everyone. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum